The DAPN was created in 1997 by a small group of business professionals sharing coffee at a local coffee house. Each specializing in a different field, they built DAPN on the common ground they shared—dedication to quality work and a desire to build their businesses. These professionals realized that by referring each other’s businesses they could benefit in two ways:
1. Expand their customer base and increase revenues by giving and receiving solid leads about customers looking for specific products or services.
2. Add value to existing services. After all, people appreciate when professionals they know and trust can provide them with solid solutions to their many needs.
Today, DAPN has grown into one of the Dayton area’s largest networking partnerships. It is over 20 members strong and sees 12-25 leads exchange hands each week. If a representative from your field of business is not yet a member of this dynamic group, stop in and see DAPN in action! Weekly meetings consist of:
• general group business discussion (to keep everyone informed)
• showcase of one member (for in-depth understanding)
• 60-second “commercial” of each business (so we stay in tune with each other)
• lead sharing (the backbone of DAPN business growth)
• informal networking (for one-on-one discussion)
Whether shopping for services or looking to team-up with quality partners, turn your attention to the Dayton Area Professional Network.
It’s the best place in town to find experienced professionals working together as your single-source solution!
DAPN meets every Wednesday morning from 7:30 until 8:30 a.m. at Tanks Bar & Grill.
DAPN maintains an informal business-casual atmosphere that fosters building business relationships.